|Safety Management Systems|
OAG can help you avoid
"the organizational accident"
OAG can help you determine the standards with which you want to comply (ICAO, IS-BAO, TC, EASA, HAI, CAMTS, ATOS) and provide the tools you need to get there. For example:
- How will you assure regulatory compliance, as required by the ICAO SMS standard?
- When is the best and most cost-effective time to perform a Gap Analysis?
- Do you want to become IS-BAO registered, or just work toward the IS-BAO, and hold off on the expensive audits?
- Is a web-based, online Employee Reporting System (ERS) necessary for your organization?
- Do you need a closed Confidential Reporting System, rather than an Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) with FAA involvement?
We can help by discussing the pros and cons of these decisions and others.
Experience and Insight
The OAG Quality SMS is fully supported. Our small group of aviation professionals includes Bruce Salerno, a registered IS-BAO auditor, pilot and maintenance / QC expert. Paul Salerno is OAG's flight operations / safety management expert. We also draw on the additional resources of Safety Services International, who specialize in safety audits and accident investigation. Our management experience includes 125, 135 & 121 certifications, manual and program development, certificate actions, crisis management, business turnaround strategies, and owner / operator responsibilities. Have an issue? Call us for free and confidential advice... maybe we've been there.
In the unlikely event of an accident, incident, violation, or identified area of high risk that cannot immediately be corrected, OAG provides 24/7 support to our Quality SMS clients at no charge. We can provide you with experience-backed suggestions and solutions for risk mitigation and crisis response. These services are provided by OAG’s qualified and knowledgeable aviation managers, each with more than 25 years of management experience in the airline and general aviation industries.
OAG maintains close liaison with the FAA, NTSB and industry safety organizations and associations. From emergency response and effective risk mitigation strategies, to tactful FAA relations and guidance in the preparation of voluntary disclosures, OAG supports your Safety Officer and your company with decades of aviation experience as owners, operators, and key managers.